1: 220K 1/4W for 50Hz
2: 200K 1/4W for 60Hz
3: 110K 1/4W for 100Hz
4: 56K 1/4W for 200Hz
5: 47K 1/4W for 250Hz
6: 36K 1/4W for 300Hz
7: 33K 1/4W for 350Hz
8: 22K 1/4W for 500Hz
9: 15K 1/4W for 750Hz
10: 14K 1/4W for 800Hz
High Crossover Frequency f2
1: 110K 1/4W for 1KHz
2: 75K 1/4W for 1.5KHz
3: 62K 1/4W for 1.8KHz
4: 56K 1/4W for 2KHz
5: 47K 1/4W for 2.5KHz
6: 33K 1/4W for 3.5KHz
7: 24K 1/4W for 4.5KHz
8: 22K 1/4W for 5KHz
9: 20K 1/4W for 5.6KHz
10: 18K 1/4W for 6.2KHz
For customized frequencies f1 and f2, please specify the frequencies in purchase order.
1. Support three-band (bass, mid-range and treble frequency) linear-phase crossover filter for stereo channel. Frequency crossover frequency can be set by different resistor sets shown in the Table I.
2. Attenuation: 80dB/decade or 24dB/octave, linear phase.
3. Maximum input voltage: +/-18V
4. Maximum output voltage: +/-16V
5. Either use of very low distortion high quality audio OPAMP AD797, 0.03% at f=1k Hz typical or low noise OPAMP NE5534
6. Four ALPS 50K POTs are used for the volume control: gain, bass, mid-range, and treble, for 0dB to -100dB attenuation.
7. High power rejection ratio: 80dB and channels isolation: 100dB
8. Symmetric PCB design for both R and L channels.
9. High quality PCB, blue solder mask, double layer, 2.4mm thickness, 2oz copper. PCB dimension: 195(L) x 100(W) mm.
10. Required power supply: +/-15V to +/-18V DC, 120mA
1. For professional bi-amp or tri-amp applications, it requires exactly the same response time for the bass, mid-range, and treble frequency components.
2. Audiophile low-pass, band-pass, and high pass filters.
1. LV30B Positive & Negative Voltage Regulator Kit
2. T20L/T20 Toroidal Transformer or R58 R-core Transformer