R-Core R58 Transformer 50W for DAC Kit
LV30B-3A Variable Positive & Negative Vo...
Toroid Transformer T20L (T20) 60W 20Vx2 ...
Low frequency crossover point (f1)
High frequency crossover point (f2)
1: 47K 1/4W for 250Hz
2: 36K 1/4W for 300Hz
3: 33K 1/4W for 350Hz
4: 22K 1/4W for 500Hz
5: 15K 1/4W for 750Hz
6: 14K 1/4W for 800Hz
1: 62K 1/4W for 1.8KHz
2: 56K 1/4W for 2KHz
3: 33K 1/4W for 3.5KHz
4: 22K 1/4W for 5KHz
5: 20K 1/4W for 5.6KHz
6: 18K 1/4W for 6.2KHz
For customized frequencies f1 and f2, please specify the frequencies in purchase order.
1. Support three-band (bass, mid-range and treble frequency) linear-phase crossover filter for stereo channel. Frequency crossover frequency can be set by different resistor sets shown in the Table I.
2. Use of low noise OPAMP NE5534.
3. Four 50K POTs are used for the volume control: gain, bass, mid-range, and treble, for 0dB to -100dB attenuation.
4. Implement with non-inductance 1% Dale resistors, WIMA film capacitors, and Nichicon FW capacitors.
5. High power rejection ratio: 80dB and channels isolation: 100dB
6. Symmetric PCB design for both R and L channels.
7. High quality PCB, blue solder mask, double layer, 2.4mm thickness, 2oz copper. PCB dimension: 195(L) x 100(W) mm.
8. Required power supply: +/-15V DC, 120mA
1. For professional bi-amp or tri-amp applications, it requires exactly the same response time for the bass, mid-range, and treble frequency components.
2. Audiophile low-pass, band-pass, and high pass filters.
1. LV30B Positive & Negative Voltage Regulator Kit
2. T20L/T20 Toroidal Transformer or R58 R-core Transformer
Dual to Single DIP8 Adaptor Board
Mat Fantasy Preamplifier Kit (Stereo)
WIMA MKP4 10uF 250V Polypropylene Film C...
JP200 Preamplifier Kit (Stereo)